After the recent fire it would have to be this week that the roof would be taken off and repairs done before the new iron was replaced. Two days cutting out the burnt timber and replacing the rafters before the iron was put on today.
We had to move the motorhome from alongside the house so that no accidents could happen with the manoeuvring the long sheets of iron.
The weather forecast was not encouraging but at least it was not as bad as it was supposed to be. Odd showers when the old iron had to be put back temporarily until the rain stopped and the new sheets could be lifted into place.
The roofers expected to have the new iron on before lunch. Yeah right. More like 4.45pm before leaving us with no satellite reception for a few days. Never mind we have an alternative on the roof of Gypsy Rover, but no sky reception, never mind.