Monday 14 August 2006

Going back in time

Somebody is trying to tell me something.
Yesterday morning I received an email from Juleen an old girlfriend that I nursed with nearly forty years ago. She had been reading our website and was catching up. Moving to Australia some 30 years ago we have only met up a couple of times since. There were four of us friends who used to hang around together and the others I last saw at a reunion about 20 years ago, although they live reasonably close. Last night Derek and I went out to dinner, and guess what? We met up with Sandy and Linda the other two of the foursome. All in one day! I hope to catch up again for a coffee with Sandy and Linda before we leave New Zealand in, would you believe 6 weeks? Just shows that christmas cards sometimes are not enough, although keeping the door open.
The same evening Derek bumped into an old workmate of 20 years. Perhaps these things are telling us something, but we are not interpeting them right.

No comments: