Saturday 10 April 2010

Unsatisfactory response.

This morning we have received a reply from the Staffordshire County Council regarding buses no longer stopping at Great Haywood Marina on the bridge over the canal. Well I’m afraid that they seem to be completely overlooking the safety of pedestrians, merely concerned about the possibility of road accidents.

Needless to say I have replied pointing out 2 very simple remedies that would satisfy everybody's needs and concern’s. Banging my head on a brick wall? Probably, but you have to stand up and be counted and have your say.

A further response has now been received and my emails are being passed onto another authority (Area Highways) Apparently what I suggested  comes under this authority not that of Transport. Ah well perhaps we might get somewhere after all.

No comments: