As the camp site at Locharburn is way out in the country and Robin is having electrical problems with his caravan a decision was made to move on this morning to Wanaka. Hopefully here he can find an Auto Electrician first thing tomorrow morning.
We are now parked up at a motor camp close to the shoreline of Lake Wanaka just a 10 minute drive to the Auto Electrician. Depending on how Robin gets on will determine tomorrows movement plans. I may well get the Electrician to do a load test on our batteries as they don’t appear to be holding up as well as they should.
Being a beautifully sunny Autumn afternoon we took a walk along the lake front and took some photographs of this amazing part of New Zealand.