Tuesday 12 January 2016

Happy New Year to you all

We wish all our readers a wonderful New Year, we hope you had a very Merry Christmas. 

Please forgive the lack of posts all due to a virus hacker on the computer.  I am very careful (or so I thought) with everything I open on the computer, I have even been known to yell to the other half “Don’t open it!”

Somehow or other my computer has been compromised by “Coldsearch.com” Beware of this virus,

I have done a lot of researching and trying to delete it but so far to no avail.  Hopefully I have managed to bypass it at the moment. This is a nasty browser hack which apparently gets worse with time.

Roll on the weekend and hopefully my computer wizz son will be able to make the necessary changes to the registry.

Normal service will resume shortly. (we hope).

No comments: