Saturday 29 July 2017

Not in New Zealand!

Car parking outside Tracey's. Front to front.

I have been flabbergasted at the parking here in the United Kingdom. This photo taken with Tracey's home in the background shows how the cars park whichever which way they feel like it.

Just along the road back to back.

Now don't get me wrong I have seen some amazing driving in the narrow roads, despite cars parked on corners as well.

Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe that this is illegal in New Zealand and you would be ticketed from parking like this. Obviously not a problem here.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

Yes I agree with you Dot. I believe it is illegal to park on the wrong side of the road in New Zealand. But I have seen it done, I think it's Poms who don't know any better. Geoff

Derek and Dot said...

Yes Geoffrey I think you are right. Ex poms maybe, learn their lesson pretty quick I would imagine. ☺