Tuesday 16 February 2010

Exploring.

Bournville 047Hmmm Chocolate

This morning we headed into Stirchley to find a medical centre so that I could get some more tablets for my Gout. When we found the medical centre it had been closed and converted to a Swine Flu centre. We then found the local Pharmacy for advice and finished up getting a taxi to the Selly Oak Walk In Centre where we were in and out in about 20 minutes complete with prescription and directions to another Pharmacy. That’s what I call service. As I had probably walked far enough on my very sore foot we got another taxi back to the boat.

Bournville 048 Cadbury's (Kraft) enormous factory.

This afternoon I put my feet up for a rest and Dot walked up to Cadbury’s World to get the lay of the land and take some photo’s.

Bournville 041The name say's it all.

No comments: